Processing times and prices
Security clearance vetting is usually completed within no more than 35 working days. The employer pays for the investigation.
Supo performs tens of thousands of security clearance vetting investigations annually. These investigations are not automated, and each decision is based on the work of a specialist.
Security clearance vetting is usually completed within 35 days, and often earlier. Factors affecting processing times include the scope of the investigation. An organisation also benefits from a well conducted investigation.
Employers should note that demand for security clearance vetting is higher at certain times of year. Non-urgent applications should not be submitted at these times of peak demand.
The employer pays for the security clearance vetting investigation of an individual.
In 2021 the amount of security clearance vetting applications were very high in May, July, September, October and November.
Prices of security clearance vetting in 2022
- concise security clearance vetting EUR 60
- standard security clearance vetting EUR 120
- basic report, including an investigation of foreign interests EUR 375
- comprehensive security clearance vetting EUR 600
- certificate of personnel security clearance vetting EUR 60
Repeat investigation annexed to previous security clearance vetting still in force
- concise EUR 30
- standard EUR 60
- basic report, including an investigation of foreign interests EUR 187
- comprehensive EUR 300
Security clearance vetting related to aviation
- basic security clearance vetting, including reliability monitoring related to civil aviation EUR 150
- repeat investigation annexed to previous standard security clearance vetting, including reliability monitoring related to civil aviation EUR 75